Blog background

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Boy,oh boy!

(This post is lengthy... Don't feel obligate to read it ;) Pics coming soon )


Thats right my friends.. were having a BOY! we were both right :) So on june 7th we went to the doc to find out what we are having. We were very, very anxious(who wouldn't be right?). As you know you have to drink 32 oz of water one hour prior to the appointment. I thought i might possibly end up wetting my pants because i had to go to the bathroom so way bad. Thank goodness i didn't :) So they took us back to the ultra sound room and i got all set up and then our doc came in and said ," So do you want to know what it is your having today?" Of Course we did. So at first Jared started out across the room sitting in the chair.. But as soon as we saw baby he was standing right next to the doc and i haha (tender moments :). The first thing i saw was a tiny little foot,then the hands. I was a little confused and the doc said,' wow this little baby is really showing off! It just really loves to move!" Then he says ," well, it looks like your having a boy." Jared say's,' I knew it! I knew it!" I just laughed. That's all. The doctor then showed us our sweet baby's face, and once again, heart, hands, feet,etc. I got a little teary because it all seemed so real ,right then. We are going to be parents. Parents. We are responsible for this babe. How exciting! We only have 18 weeks left until we meet this sweet boy. So i thought i would Journal some things from this trimester.
*Baby B loves to move mostly at night. * Back cramps ( those beauties rock my world, literally)
*More energy , YAY! * My appetite is back * Still not able to take prenatals* I am always super thirsty * Only 18 weeks to go! We sure do love you baby B











'

No comments:

Post a Comment