Blog background

Monday, September 10, 2012

Hello third and final trimester!!

Wohooo! The very last trimester!! I have SO very much been looking forward to this. I am 34 weeks ( I know, a little late) and oh so ready to meet our precious baby boy. However, it still does not feel real to me. Many people told me just wait until you see the first ultra sound, or have your baby shower, or feel him kick, then it will seem real. Well needless to say, all of the above has happened and ya know what? It still does not      fee l100% real.I think that it is just a little hard to fathom that in 6 weeks ( or less) I will be holding this sweet thing, and will be a mom. Im sure it will feel  REALLY real then. Can't wait to meet you baby boy! We already love you so much! Oh and i decided to share a few of my fave "must haves" of the third trimester :)
{Friends meet my tumbler, This is a definite must have}

{Ordering and receiving cute baby things}

{This is what was in the package, Cute aviator hat!}

{Going shopping, and getting v.i.p parking! My sisters love this one}

No comments:

Post a Comment