I am realizing that I am a AWFUL blogger! It's true. I have no problem accepting this. As I was creating the post title I thought, you wouldn't have to compile all these things if you posted more. But hey, even if I'm a blog slacker, I'm good at other things! Haha! Now.. onto the real post. Easter weekend jared and Jovani (my jared's sister and b.i.l) blessed their sweet baby boy ecko and we spent the rest of the day with fam over eating. That night we were walking our crazy dog Kenya and I suggested we go to Utah the next day ( if you know Jared you know he is very practical and likes to plan and have an itinerary). Well Monday afternoon we were heading to Utah for the next few days! We had dinner with fam, went to ice cream and chatted for hours with friends, walked temple square, and shopped till we dropped at the new outdoor mall. I wasn't very good at taking pictures but here are a few that i have of our rooftop tour from the conference center. Happy spring!
No comments:
Post a Comment